[Zope] What dos the second parameter of manage_addPropertySheet means?

Johan Carlsson [EasyPublisher] johanc@easypublisher.com
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:48:54 +0100

At 13:40 2002-12-09 +0100, Lennart Regebro said:
>From: "Rares Vernica" <verni0@hotmail.com>
> > manage_addPropertySheet(id, ns)
> > What does 'ns' means?!
>
>Namespace. Although I'm not 100% sure what it actually does at the moment.
>:-)
>You don't need it for normal use, though.

Correct.
It's the xml_namespace of the propertysheet.

For example the webdav propertysheet (usually hidden from mortal users ;-)
has the name space {'xmlns': 'DAV:'}, it would be the equivalent to pass
ns=3D'DAV:' to manage_addPropertySheet.

I don't know what it's use for or if it's used at all except from WebDAV
(if even that, can't find any code that call xml_namespace on=
 propertysheets).

Regards,
Johan Carlsson

Tips. Read the source, Luck ;-)