[Zope] Intel vs AMD

Myroslav Opyr myroslav@zope.net.ua
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 20:45:32 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

I'm a bit stuck with finding proper solution. What iterest me right now is
comparison of Zope, CMF, Plone perfomance on hardware that pretend to be
called server-kind. Does anybody has any experience or benchmark result in
comparing Intel Xeon and AMD Athlon MP? Anything? Zope, CMF, Plone ab
comparison. Pystones benchmark results? Does anybody know how memory type
influences perfomance?

And does anybody succeded in binding Zope instances to different
processors in 2-processor configurations?

We got poor perfomance with P IV and thus I am asking if anybody has
better stories regarding hardware.

Thanks in advance,

m.
--