[Zope] Zope 2.6 and ZEO 2

Vladimir Petrov vladimir.petrov@creuna.no
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:18:30 +0100

I have some problems with setup Zope 2.6 and ZEO 2. I have ZEO on one =
machine and ZEO client on the other. I'm starting ZEO and logs with =
daemontools, and ZEO is up and running. Also client is monotired by =
daemontools and its working. In a log on ZEO side, I got reported =
connection (over tcp) and client create .zec file and everything looks =
just vine. But, when I do on ZEO client (echo -e "GET / HTTP/1.0\n\n"; =
sleep 5) | telnet 217.144.227.147 80 I get connection, html of quick =
page and connection is closed by ZEO client. When I try once more, I get =
nothing just closed connection. There's nothing in a log files neither =
on ZEO or on ZEO client machine. I have to mention that the simmilar =
setup, but on single macine with a socket instead tcp for connecting ZEO =
client with ZEO, working just fine... Anybody have any idea what's =
happening, or some links where I can read about it?
=20
Vladimir