[Zope] Packless sessions with DBTab

Chris Muldrow cmuldrow@fredericksburg.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:29:38 -0500

I noticed that ExternalMount had been deprecated and replaced by DBTab. I'm
in the process of attempting to set up some sort of nonundoing storage for
2.6's sessioning mechanics for use with a ZEO installation. Because all of
the documentation is for previous versions of all the different pieces of
the puzzle, I've succeeded in totally confusing myself. Is there a new
procedure for setting up packless storage for use on Zeo clients? Which
Berkeley DB are folks using with 2.6? Should I perhaps just take a long nap
first? Thanks! Chris