[Zope] "SQL used:"

Colyn Brown colyn.brown@newtimes.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:32:25 -0700

I'm sorry, but I guess I wasn't descriptive enough. I'm talking about how
Zope will print "SQL used:" at the bottom of the query result (inside the
ZMI). It prints out what your query looks like without any DTML, if you're
query uses DTML. I want to be able to get that outside the ZMI somehow.

--colyn