[Zope] Zope products install

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:03:52 -0500

hi, this won't work because there is some python code that needs to be on
the filesystem for those files to work.

Won't your zope hosting company install the product you want for you? Have
you asked them?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net