[Zope] Re: Zope Couldn't install ZCatalog - or OFSP

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:03:33 -0500

FYI this has not helped me. I'm still getting these errors, even after I did
this and deleted the Zclass and all instances of it.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net