[Zope] Installing Zope under RedHat

Adam Manock abmanock@earthlink.net
12 Dec 2002 21:42:04 -0500

I'm currently working on RPMS for Zope 2.6.1b1

The SRPM, along with detailed install docs should be ready to test in a
few days, as I am hoping to resolve any possible issues with the
packaging by the end of the 2.6.1 beta cycle. I'll test with at least
RedHat 8.0 and 7.3, contribs will of course be welcome to make things
work on other rpm based distributions and versions.

Keep an eye on http://www.zope.org/Members/dingo/Zope_RPMS

I probably won't be rolling a 2.6.0 RPM release unless there's
significant demand (eg, someone emails me and asks me to :-)

Adam