[Zope] Internet Explorer, Manage, Port 80

Robert Roberts kj7ny@yahoo.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:42:24 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone else seen this problem and/or does anyone
know a fix.

If I run Zope on port 8080, I have no problem logging
in to manage the site (e.g.
http://localhost:8080/manage).

If I put Zope on port 80, I cannot log in to manage
the site (e.g. http://localhost/manage or
http://localhost:80/manage) when using Internet
Explorer only.

I have no problems when using Mozilla, Phoenix, or
Opera.  I get the log in screen. Enter my UID and PW
and the browser just goes away (thinking) for
eternity.

I have tried IE 5.0 and IE 6.0.

I am running Zope Version (Zope 2.5.1 (binary release,
python 2.1, win32-x86), python 2.1.3, win32) running
on Win2K.

Thanks,