[Zope] Job advert

Sion Morris s.morris@bangor.ac.uk
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:52:20 +0000

I hope this will be of some interest to some of you....

UNIVERSITY OF  WALES,  BANGOR

SCHOOL OF  PSYCHOLOGY

Web Application  Developer

ALC Grade 2: =A321,125 -  =A327,339 p.a.

The School of Psychology has been developing an integrated computerised
management information system in order to improve the efficiency and
effectiveness of its operations.

We require a Web Application Developer to work closely with both
administrative and computer support staff in the School. The post-holder
will develop web applications with Zope application server to provide an
intranet resource to support administration of the School.  The person
appointed will have good problem solving, documentation, communication and
organisational skills.

Applicants should hold a degree in computing, engineering or science
discipline, or alternatively have substantial experience in this field.
Applicants should have strong background in Python and Web application
development.

Application forms and further particulars should be obtained by contacting
Human Resources, University of Wales, Bangor, Gwynedd  LL57 2DG;  tel:
(01248) 382926/388132;  e-mail: personnel@bangor.ac.uk

Please quote reference number 02-2/108 when applying.

Closing date for applications: Friday 10th January, 2003.

Informal enquiries can be made by contacting Sion Morris, tel: (01248)
382469; Phyllis Williams, I.T. Manager, tel: (01248) 388210; and/or Linda
Shutt, School Administrator, tel: (01248) 383622.

Many thanks

Sion