[Zope] MSWordDocument

Jose Angelo P. Abarentos jiggs@mac.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:47:16 +0800

Hello Zopistas,

I've been wrestling with Eric Barroca's MSWordDocument product for days now,
trying to get the HTML version of a Word file to output on my DTML document.

I've tried:

<dtml-var name="MyWordDoc">

but it seem to only print "MSWordDocument instance at... ".

I also went to the product's source and saw a method that looks like what I
needed, getDocHTML. So I tried:

<dtml-var expr="MyWordDoc.getDocHTML()">

but now it's giving me an "AttributeError".

I'm relatively new to Zope and Python so I would really appreciate it if any
of you more experienced Zope people could care to help.

--
Angelo Abarentos, a Zope newbie