[Zope] Translate the day and Month in Dutch

Thierry Florac thierry.florac@onf.fr
16 Dec 2002 16:50:05 +0100

On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 14:09, Martin Koekenberg wrote:
> hello,
>
> I've an agenda with event in dutch, mij server uses English day & month
> names. Is there a function or something like that to translate them into
> dutch.  Friday -> Vrijdag and January -> januari.
>
> Who can help me ??

Do you use dutch language only in your site ??
If so, just set the "LOCALE_ID" parameter in your z2.py to your own
locale, and then everything will be OK for you (I use it like this on a
french intranet site, with LOCALE_ID="fr_FR", without any problem...)

 Thierry