[Zope] MSWordDocument and Logictran's R2NET

Jose Angelo P. Abarentos jiggs@mac.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:56:43 +0800

That sound's cool. I'll check it out.

I actually have found another alternative to MSWordDocument called
NuxDocument which support othewr formats too.

I will try this on first and see if it solves my problem.

Thanks for all who helped!

--
Angelo