[Zope] Password function to manager screen broke?

Adam Manock abmanock@earthlink.net
17 Dec 2002 18:43:06 -0500

Zope from my rpms?

>From the RPM-README :-)

"Initial Administrator Username and Password:

The default administrator username is 'admin' and password is '123'.
These are set in the /var/zope/inituser file. Zope imports this
user account into the ZODB and then deletes the inituser file on
startup.

The old /var/zope/access method is not implemented by this package."

Adam