[Zope] CMF Article and DC Workflow Problem

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:30:12 +0100

John Paul writes:
 > I just set up a CMF portal with a couple of custom types and noticed that
 > CMF Article in private and pending status are
 > viewable if the Reviewer knows the URL for them unlike other content types
 > like News Item and Document which notifies the reviewer when a certain news
 > items or document are in pending mode.
I do not fully understand the problem description.

When you are complaining that your reviewers do not see pending
CMF Articles:

  This is implemented by a so called DC Workflow "Worklist".

  A worklist is essentially a catalog query, you can customize
  TTW (Through The Web).

  When you do not see some pending objects, the catalog query
  does not return them. This may be a permission issue
  or the objects do not have the "correct" workflow state
  (as expressed by the workflow variable "review_state").
  This may happen when the objects have their own workflow.

Dieter