[Zope] sorry to insist! I'm a feeling that I must dare to write this message: don't allow bad entities ruin the code

danielle.d-avout danielle.d-avout@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:01:32 +0100

under IE6 with SP1
bad entities are no more allowed in the URI see
http://validator.w3.org/docs/errors.html
it happens a lot in PLone but Zope is not exempt
http://www.zope.org/feedback_site_form?whats_up=Register&origin_url=http://w
ww.zope.org/Register
will work but it is mere luck, it is not W3C compliant
it should be for example instead of &origin &origin
Hotmail, Msn, passport.com, passport.net. and my self on my tiny Plone of
newbie are not so lucky
I am newbie in everything you write about, but I am a very old oldie in
matter of html W3C compliant
I was in my past teacher, I know it can be difficult to receive such a
remark particularly from a not so bright pupil.. but If I  dare to write
this message it is because  I am persuaded it can be important
Think to all the bad entities there are every where cgi, asp, php,..
look at in the IE6 list.. there are complaints everywhere but you can't say
for once that is really a window bug

Have a look on Zope under Amaya from the W3Consortium..