[Zope] Traffic stats in Zope only

Martin F Krafft krafft@ifi.unizh.ch
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:06:58 +0100

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

also sprach Toby Dickenson <tdickenson@geminidataloggers.com> [2002.12.20.1=
403 +0100]:
> > Assuming I have no access to the Zope or Apache logfiles, is there
> > a module I can incorporate into Zope to give me traffic stats for
> > a site?
>=20
> You have access to install filesystem products, but no access to read log=
=20
> files? thats weird.

I am not going to be the admin on the final system and we want to take
as much "control" away from the admins as possible due to internal
reasons. If they manage to get Zope and Plone up and running, then
that's more than I can ask for (internal politics). I can't really
expect them to also install a log analyser...

--=20
Martin F. Krafft                   Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student                      Department of Information Technology
Email: krafft@ifi.unizh.ch         University of Zurich
Tel: +41.(0)1.63-54323             Winterthurerstrasse 190
http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/~krafft/   CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt--