[Zope] Photo browsing products for Zope

Ed Leafe ed@leafe.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:23:51 -0500

On Tuesday, December 17, 2002, at 03:03  PM, Tim Wilson wrote:

>> I'm fairly new to Zope, and am looking for a Product to use on my site
>> for displaying photos. These are mostly personal photos, so I don't
>> have any special needs; just something that will display an index and
>> basic navigation.
>
> Try the Photo product. http://www.zope.org/Members/rbickers/Photo

	OK, I've followed the directions, and installed PIL. The installation
went without incident, but when I try to view a Photo/PhotoFolder, I
get the error message"

  Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'PIL' is not defined

	I've read what I can on the web and in the docs, and it seems that the
Python version running Zope can't access PIL. What's the trick to get
PIL available to Zope's Python?

      ___/
     /
    __/