[Zope] privileges problem

Catonano a.peluso@fulltrading.it
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:54:31 +0100

On 23 Dec 2002 17:01:21 -0500, Chris McDonough wrote:
> The two modules should be completely equivalent.  If they are not (if it
> continues to fail without ZOPE_SECURITY_POLICY=PYTHON), it's
> unfortunately a bug.  If you can isolate the issue, it might be worth
> entering a Collector issue with its details at
> http://collector.zope.org/Zope.
>
> Thanks!

Chris, you're welcome.

I tried to execute that script without that setting and it worked. So,
we can exclude the bug and the evidence is that it was that I was
scripting something wrong.

Now I corrected the scrip and obviously I can't recuperate the error
condition :-(

Well, as I said, I'd LOVE to understand some more about this stuff.

Thanks anyhow.
Bye
Catonano