[Zope] Pound users?

Chris Muldrow cmuldrow@fredericksburg.com
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 10:04:21 -0500

--Apple-Mail-2-244435915

Pound is a load-balancing server that apparently was built orginally
specifically to feed traffic through Zope clients on a ZEO. I
installed a copy and the setup is really really easy, but I haven't
tried putting some stress on it to see how it works. We're using a
squid-to-ZEO deal right now which works OK, but I need a way to bind a
user to a server for sessions because we had real problems trying to
use Berkeley to back a non-undoing storage for the built-in sessions. I
got it working, but it looked like it was eating our servers for lunch.
Now I'm not so sure that was what was causing our performance problems.
Here's their site: http://www.apsis.ch/pound