[Zope] ImapClient hangs Zope..!

Dreaming Warrior zeaxis555@yahoo.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 06:49:45 -0800 (PST)

hi all,

i have installed and configured ImpaClient0.1.1
..which i got from zope.org..now when i try to
retrieve the mails from my mail server which is on
another machine in the same network....zope/python
starts eating up the CPU and never kills itself.....
i finally have to restart zope to kill it and start
all over again...

has anyone experienced this and plz tell me if any
remidies...
also if there is an alternate imapclient that i can
use other than this on zope2.5..

cheers

rockash.....

=====
The Power of the Mind is the Last of the UnTamed Beasts
on this Planet...!!!