[Zope] cannot upload files on Win32 Zope

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:58:55 -0500

It looks as if there is a environment variable that needs setting.  Try:

   set temp=c:\temp

then create the temp directory on c:

To test, restart zope from within the command window in which you set the
temp variable.

If this works, you'll want to modify the environment variables in the system
settings to make this persist. Hope this helps.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Rob
Boyd
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 11:19 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] cannot upload files on Win32 Zope

Hello,
I recently installed Zope 2.5.1 on Windows NT 4,
running as a service.  I discovered that any time I
try to upload a file through the ZMI, I get an error:
Error Type: IOError
Error Value: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'\\TEMP\\~278-10'

I don't have this problem on my Unix installations of
Zope nor on a Windows 98 installation. Ideas?

Thanks,
Rob