Fw: [Zope] Re : Zope on solaris for the beginner.

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:28:03 +0100

> I don't really know why but I suspect that Zope is one of there
> larger python apps out there and thus suffers more than other apps from
> shortcomings.

that line should be read like this:

I don't really know why but I suspect that Zope is one of the larger python
apps aout there and thus suffers more than other apps from *possible Python*
shortcomings...

Sorry for my generally bad speling. I tend to type as fast as I can, and my
fingers are not fast/accurate enough for that... :-)

/dario

Dario Lopez-Kästen     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
dario@ita.chalmers.se  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services