Take it Easy [was]: Re: [Zope] how to name realm (basic authen)

Eron Lloyd lloyd@lancaster.lib.pa.us
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:28:48 -0500

Hey, it's not that big a deal... he had a question, he found the answer. It's
that kind of attitude that scares people off. Please be more respectful of
others on the list, as quite frankly, this IS the place newbies ask questions.

Accentuating the positive vibes,

Eron