[Zope] ZSyncer patches for reverse sync?

Terry Hancock hancock@anansispaceworks.com
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 20:09:32 -0800

I've recently tried out ZSyncer, which seems to be
pretty neat. It is missing one feature which would
seem to be pretty nice, and I'm told there's a patch
to do it, but not where I can find it. :)

It'd be nice for some purposes to be able to pull
objects from the "production" server to the "development"
server (instead of the other way around) in Zsyncer.

The author, Andy McKay, says there is a patch for this
"somewhere", but I have done a number of searches at
the Sourceforge site, on Google, and via Zope.org,
ZopeZen etc, and can't find it -- so if someone knows
where this is, it would be really nice to know. Thanks!

Terry

Terry Hancock
hancock@anansispaceworks.com
Anansi Spaceworks