[Zope] version trouble

Steffen Hausmann steffen@hausmann-family.de
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 22:14:32 +0100

Hi,

I'm working with Zope 2.4.3 on a linux SuSE 7.0 system.

I was just editing my homepage using a version ( called 'tmp' ) and 2
different browser windows ( mozilla 0.9.7 ). Then I decided that the
changes I had done are ok, saved them and quited the version ( in the
first browser window ).

After that I found a small mistake in one of my sites and corrected it (
in the second browser window ).

Somehow the version was still active and the changes were made inside it.
But, it wasn't the same verion. The version the changes were made in is
called 'No longer active'.

I can start and quit working with that version by starting and quitting
the original version tmp. But if I want to save / discard the canges
there is just the message 'No unsaved work has been done in this version'

The link of the version 'No longer active' points to the root directory of
Zope ( I was working in the folder 'hausmann-family' ), but there is no
version at all.

How can I get rid of this version?
Some files are locked and I can't delete them or do anything else with
them.

Thanks,
Steffen
--
Es gibt keine perfekten Menschen, nur perfekte Absichten.