[Zope] Generating emails with multiple attachments

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 14:30:39 +0100

hi to all,

I've googled & egrouped, but could not find an answer...

I want to send an email with attachments with the <dtml-sendmail><dtml-mime><dtml-boundary><dtml-var>-tags. It works well if I send an email with one or more "hardcoded" <dtml-boundary>-blocks.

My problem is: I want to iterate over a folder and send all files as attachments. But mixing up

<dtml-mime ...>
	<dtml-in ...>
		<dtml-boundary ...><dtml-var ...>
	</dtml-in ...>
</dtml-mime ...>

does not work ("unexpected tag error"), because <dtml-boundary> seems to be a blockContinous-Tag.

Is there any reasonable way to do this with <dtml-in>, <dtml-mime> & <dtml-boundary>? Maybe with nested <dtml-mime>'s ?

Thank you for an advice...

Maik Jablonski.

--
Maik Jablonski