[Zope] extract values from zope

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
04 Feb 2002 14:25:28 +0000

I've also done a rather convoluted process whereby I wrote a script
which outputs a tab-separated file of records.  I then imported this
into the relevant table.  Something like:

  for item in context.mycatalog(Foo='Bar'):
    print "%s\t%s\%" % (item.id, item.title, item.colour)
  return printed

then 'test' the script, and 'save frame as...' -> /tmp/FooTable.txt

then (for mysql):

  $ mysqlimport --local dat_template FooTable.txt

hth, seb