[Zope] Anybody familiar with the <built-in> tag?

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
04 Feb 2002 17:33:38 +0000

It's not a tag, but a default representation of a python method.

To see what I mean, try typing 'str' at the python interpreter.

In this case, id is a method.  In some Zope objects, id is a method
(viz. id()) and in others a property.  To get round this, all objects
should uniformly provide a getId() method.  so try getId instead of id
in your code.

seb