[Zope] version trouble

Steffen Hausmann steffen@hausmann-family.de
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:32:34 +0100

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 10:59:35PM +0100, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Steffen Hausmann writes:
>  > ....
>  > I can start and quit working with that version by starting and quitting
>  > the original version tmp. But if I want to save / discard the canges
>  > there is just the message 'No unsaved work has been done in this version'
> Go to "Control_Panel" --> "Version Management" and see
> what you can do from there.
>
> I am sure, you will be at least able to discard the changes.
> But probably, you can also safe them.

I tried out the things that were mentioned in 'How to get off version
trouble?' before I wrote my first mail, but none of them worked. ( I should
have mentioned this earlier... ).

I can't do anything in the 'Version Management' field, because there is
just a text saying 'There are no non-empty versions.'

Thanks anyhow
Steffen
--
Es gibt keine perfekten Menschen, nur perfekte Absichten.