[Zope] Structured Text

Learned learned@talentsinc.net
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:22:42 -0600

I understand and have played with that aspect of presenting
structured text. Where I am getting hung up is how to build
a dynamic list of structured text documents and present them
so they show up formatted.

For example:

FolderA:
 Document1
 Document2
 Document3
 Document4

Assume all documents in FolderA are structured text documents.
How can I build a list of all those documents on the fly in
such a way that when the user selects one, he will get the
display formatted.

I understand how to display Structured Text, and I understand
how to build a list of links, but I don't see how to tie the
two together.