[Zope] problem with python script

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 21:55:26 GMT

I use the fpformat module.  The fpformat module is a standard python module, but
you have to import it into Zope.  To do that, I created a subdirectory called
"MyModules" in my /lib/python/Products subdirectory and placed the fpformat.py
file in there along with an __init__.py script that includes:

allow_module('fpformat')
ModuleSecurityInfo('fpformat').declarePublic('fix')

Once you've done that, then you can use the following code in your python script
to format the float variables:

fpformat.fix(my_float_variable, 2)

Hope that helps,

Ron