[Zope] new, so don't know what to do with this?

Lee Marzke lmarzke@adelphia.net
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 16:01:09 -0500

distutils is not included in python 1.5.2, only later pythons have
that preinstalled.

You need a newer python or you need to go to www.python.org and
get the disutils package for python 1.5.2

Better yet,
The new binary version of Zope 2.5.0 comes with Python 2.1.2
but you may want to build python yourself so you can add neat
things like PIL and ZGDchart. for graphing your data in mysql.

Lee Marzke