[Zope] docs for invoking 2nd version of python

Adam Manock abmanock@earthlink.net
Sat, 09 Feb 2002 11:45:29 -0500

The "correct" version of python for running Zope 2.5.0 stably can be had in
RPM format here:

http://www.python.org/2.1.2/rpms.html

I'd suggest downloading and "rpm --rebuild"ing python2.1-2.1.2-1.src.rpm

Python 2.1.2 installs as "python2.1" and can therefore coexist with python
1.5.2 "python" and python 2.2 "python2"

As far as Zope 2.5.0 goes...

I will be releasing a Zope 2.5.0 src RPM to Jeff Rush shortly.
After he QAs, fixes and blesses that src RPM I imagine some new RPMs will
appear at:
http://www.taupro.com/Downloads/Zope/

This should all happen (hopefully) within the next week or so.

Adam