[Zope] viewing methods and docs

Samuel Parsons samueljparsons@yahoo.co.uk
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 01:27:55 +0700

I fount that mozilla and netscape couldn't access my zope server. Any ideas
why that might be.

Re, the other idea. I have been checking the sources, but i end up having
to save the dtml files to disc and then upload, if i need to edit them,
instead of starting from scratch, i'll use the copy on my disc, change that
and upload again to zope/squishdot. it's strange though, cos it's only with
the squishdot product, every other method and doc i can edit and view the
source, but not squishdot ones. I can even view and edit the source of
methods and docs that i creat, just not the ones that squishdot created. is
there some bug in this product, or is it as you say that it might have some
sgml code/comments.

samueljparsons@yahoo.co.uk