[Zope] Why isn't this perl method working?

Robin Smidsrod robin@etools.no
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:45:40 +0100 (CET)

I have this little perl method:
-------------------------------
my $accept_language=$REQUEST->get_header(*name=>'ACCEPT_LANGUAGE');

return $accept_language;
-------------------------------

I get this PerlError: 'Usage: Python::PyObject_GetAttr(o, attrname)
at /home/zope/lib/perl/Zope.pm line 118. '

Isn't this the correct syntax?

I use REQUEST as an argument. Since I can't use 'use Python' in a method I
cannot use the other calling-system. What am I doing wrong?

As you probably can understand, I'm going to return the accept-language CGI-var
as an array to the client, listed in order of preference...

Zope 2.5.0
Perl 5.6.1 with ithreads
Latest stable pyperl and zoperl (installed after the manual).

-- Robin