[Zope] Why this does'nt work... being a ZopeBook Example?

Jose Rivera jriveramerla@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:37:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi..
Both objects the navigation and standard_html_header
are DTML_Methods so I dont know?? What to do..
I uninstalled and reinstalled Zope 2.4 and it keep
doing the same thing...

It is alloed to attach the exported example...?? so
you can look at it... it just has 6 kb of size.??

thanks...