[Zope] Easiest way to store the results of a form.

Casey Duncan c.duncan@nlada.org
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:28:15 -0500

On Tuesday 12 February 2002 08:06 am, Lennart Regebro allegedly wrote:
> What is, in your opinion, the easiest way to store the results of a form,
> either from DTML or from a Python script? I'd rather not install a
> database, I can't write to disk files from python scripts...
>
> Any easy ways are appriciated, I have already thrown away several hours to
> do this and I completely refuse to waste any more time on this. There has
> to be a dead easy way that I have missed.

Create a ZClass with a property sheet that matches the values you want to
store. Then modify the add form and the constructor to accept and store the
values.

  Casey Duncan, Sr. Web Developer
  National Legal Aid and Defender Association
  c.duncan@nlada.org