[Zope] 2.5 upgrade, Sessions - too clever for myself

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:38:40 -0500

OK, that was fast.  I was able to repeat it.  Now... let me ask the five
million dollar question. ;-)  Since SESSION *is* the session data
object, why do you want to be able to call getSessionData() on it
reliably?  I will work on seeing how the wrapping differs between cases,
but this may be a feature and not a bug.

- C