[Zope] mxm Product

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:52:21 -0600

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 04:38:36PM +0200, Heimo Laukkanen wrote:

> It worked -- execpt that my own index_html or summary files are never
> used. Meaning the output of view is allways the standard output that
> mxm-product provides.

I think your indentation is off. the index_html and similar entries
should be indented further in than the 'class' line. This one bit me
the first time I went through it, too.

I reported it as a documentation bug when I found this sort of thing
in an early version of the howtos, and it's been fixed in at least
some places (maybe all of them, I've not gone through both howtos
extensively since then).

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu