[Zope] Viewing ASCII Files through Zope

Cavanagh, Eoin CavanaghE@logica.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:16:48 -0000

Hi,

How would I take an existing (file-system) directory structure
and mediate that through Zope?

I want to take an arbitrary file-system path and transform it to a url which
can be accessed through Zope (to take advantage of authentication and
possible
decorate the file contents on the way through).  This without having to add
zope objects
per file.

e.g.
url /a/b/file1 will render the ascii file at /a/b/c/d/file1
url /e/f/file2 will render the ascii file at /e/f/g/h/file2

I've trawled around without finding anything obvious.
I imagine a slightly hacky use of standard_error_message
could be made to work, but is there an alternative?

Eoin Cavanagh
SMS/MMS Architect
Logica Mobile Networks
+ 1 - 819 3679
CavanaghE@logica.com

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.