[Zope] slow authentication popup in 2.5.0: thanks

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:03:49 -0500

the fact that zope calls standard_error_message upon prompting a user for
login is indeed new. i only noticed my own sites sending emails for
"Unauthorized" errors after upgrading to 2.5.

i can't tell you why or how this change came about i'm afraid. i didn't do
it ;)

jens