[Zope] Accessing Control_Panel from DTML?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:39:11 +0100

Richard Jones writes:
 > On Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:37, Dieter Maurer wrote:
 > > Richard Jones writes:
 > >  > I'm trying to access Control_Panel from within a DTML Method, but it
 > >  > refuses to acknowledge the existence of Control_Panel...
 > >  >
 > >  >   <dtml-with Control_Panel>
 > >
 > > I verified that this works (as "Manager"!).
 >
 > How very odd - what version of Zope?
Zope from CVS on 2002-01-28 (a Zope 2.5 flavor).

 > And definitely in a DTML Method (not
 > HTMLFile, which definitely has some other strange differences in security)
Definitely an DTML Method...

 > Could you try the expression in your standard_error_message please?
In principle, yes. But it's late and I need to answer a lot more
questions...
The context for "standard_error_message" might be different (though
I do not expect it). Does it work for you in a standard DTML Method?
If not, you have a different problem...

Dieter