[Zope] (Fwd) rename problem

Arian de Wit a.dewit@niwa.cri.nz
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:40:38 +1300

Hi All,

I need to move something from one folder to a subfolder via Zope's FTP
interface. This doesn't seem to work:

rnfr x.gif

[that command completes fine]

rnto ./previous/x.gif

[that yields a 550 error -- also if I use a complete path from the root]

Is this something peculiar to Zope's FTP interface? Looking briefly at the code
for the FTP server, it looks a little peculiar -- seems to "translate" the FTP
request into an HTTP request and submit that to call manage_renameObject?

If anyone can help me out with this, I'd be very grateful.

Cheers,

Arian

Arian de Wit
Information Systems Integration Manager
NIWA (National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research)
Gate 10 Silverdale Road, Box 11-115, Hamilton, New Zealand 2001
Phone (+64) 7-856 1769
Fax (+64) 7-856 0151
Web http://www.niwa.co.nz