[Zope] Zope-2.5.0 randomly restarting?

Jo Meder jo@meder.de
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:36:07 +0100

Am 18.02.2002, 01:33 Uhr
	schrieb Sven Rudolph
	<sven@spaghetticode.de>:

> If I just change the line to something like
> handle=sfdhgdshgf(GMSNachricht(qwer()) (in other words - syntactically
> correct nonsense) and do a refresh, the traceback still says the error
> is in the line containing "handle=GMSNachricht()"! In other words. The
> nonsense changes are not recognized!

I stumbled across that one once. It turned out that I couldn't get
sensible error messages if my __init__.py contained an error or if the
factory based type information (which I was using) contained invalid
data. After correcting that error messages showed correct tracebacks
again.

So perhaps your __init__.py contains an error that is only triggered on
refresh? Sorry, just a vague guess.

	Jo.

--
Internetmanufaktur Jo Meder ---------------------- Berlin, Germany