[Zope] Zope-2.5.0 randomly restarting?

Sven Rudolph rudolph@medical-tribune.de
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:51:55 +0100

Hello Seb.

>> Maybe this is related to another bug...
>  ... I'm having to do 'hard' restarts to get around the problem.
Thats the same thing I have to do.

> I hope to investigate it a bit further this week.
> However, for me at least, this bad refreshing does not cause crashes.
I hope so :-)
Remember that I wrote , that the bad-refresh-bug doesn't appear in 2.4.0, with the very same products.
The problem appears in 2.4.1 - 2.5.0, what makes me think, that it is caused by the changes (a change) 2.4.0 -> 2.4.1.
Maybe the problem is inside my products, and 2.4.1 - 2.5.0 does stricter checks during refresh?

Thanks for your reply

Greetings

Sven Rudolph

seb