[Zope] DTML in Product WWW does not bring images

zope news news@conquered.org
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:56:50 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C1B87B.BB768740

Hello Fellow Zopers,

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with doing the following:

When creating your own zope product ( I guess what I mean by this is placing
a python class in /lib/python very much like OFS or mxm or the like ) and
using DTMLFile( view, globals ), my

view.dtml

file has images that I wish to use, but I have no idea where to place those
images so that zope will find them -- can someone give me a clue, please.

Thanks ahead of time for your help,
Luis.

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C1B87B.BB768740
	filename="Luis Cortes.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Cortes;Luis;;Owner
FN:Luis Cortes
NICKNAME:Luis
ORG:Conquered.org
TITLE:Owner
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(915) 328-4103
ADR;WORK:;;3012 E. Yandell;El Paso;TX;29903;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:3012 E. Yandell=3D0D=3D0AEl Paso, =
TX 29903=3D0D=3D0AUSA
URL;WORK:http://www.conquered.org
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:info@conquered.org
REV:20020218T195650Z