[Zope] How SESSIONs work

Bill Bell bill-bell@bill-bell.hamilton.on.ca
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:32:48 -0500

On 2/19/2002 at 3:01 PM Graham Chiu wrote:
>There's a working documented example - the shopping basket -
>in the 2.5 download.

First of all, thank you for your responses to my question. Unfortunately I=
 did not make my meaning clear.

I would like an elementary understanding of how the internals of SESSIONs=
 work. I assume they make use of cookies. If this is correct then, what=
 information is sent back and forth using cookies?

Again, thanks.

"It is the time that you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so=
 important."--St-Exupery