[Zope] Errors after upgrading to Zope 2.5.0

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:49:26 -0500

this looks like you had an instance of a etcUserFolder that you deleted but
it did not clean up after itself (meaning the base class
manage_beforeDelete never got called).

completely fixing this normally requires stepping into the debugger and
manaually removing the __allow_groups__ attribute of the container that
used to homd the etcUserFolder.

you might get relief by simply reinstalling the etcUserFolder product into
your new zope installation, at least so you can log into the ZMI again.
then in the folder that gave you the error instantiate a standard user
folder. delete this user folder again. at that point you should be able to
remove the etcUserFolder software from the new installation.

jens