[Zope] Zope Syndication

Ot Ratsaphong ot.ratsaphong@tpg.com.au
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 01:05:13 +1100

Phil,

When I use <dtml-var channel>, I get the following output:

{'title': 'Zope.org', 'language': 'en-us', 'description': 'News from
Zope.org', 'link': 'http://www.zope.org/', 'encoding': 'UTF-8'}

This suggests to me that channel does have a 'title' whose value should be
'Zope.org'.

When I use <dtml-var channel['title']>, I get:

Zope Error

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: channel['title']

Troubleshooting Suggestions

  a.. This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or
variable channel['title'].
  b.. The URL may be incorrect.
  c.. The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
  d.. A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
I have tried all sorts of alternative syntax, but have not been able to get
any to work yet. I know that the answer is out there somewhere...

Hoping someone can show me what to do or point me in the right direction..
Thanks,
Ot